Industrial Space

Comments on work in progress
Draise

Re: Industrial Space

Post by Draise » 18 Mar 2013, 04:25

heh.. I guess it depends on your final composition, or end goal. But maybe a red light from a corner to balance the white light, or some dark shadowy penumbras behind the machinery to offset the sterile white light from the corridor.. not sure. These sneak previews are killing me, I have no idea what you are going to do with the final! Looking forward to it. Been fun following the progress.

Falam

Post by Falam » 18 Mar 2013, 05:22

Draise wrote:heh.. I guess it depends on your final composition, or end goal. But maybe a red light from a corner to balance the white light, or some dark shadowy penumbras behind the machinery to offset the sterile white light from the corridor.. not sure. These sneak previews are killing me, I have no idea what you are going to do with the final! Looking forward to it. Been fun following the progress.
The final composition isn't even done, I'm not finished the second part, I'll post updates soon at that stage, it has been started, not near completion as this scene.

Falam

Post by Falam » 11 Apr 2013, 23:29

It will be almost done soon, I have to work on other things, another screen shot :)

Draise

Post by Draise » 12 Apr 2013, 10:54

Now that is very good! Great sneak previews you have going for you. =) What render engine are you using? Is it biased?

Falam

Post by Falam » 12 Apr 2013, 11:22

Biased render engine (mental ray). :)