CGTOD down

News concerning 3D DCC business
Manticor

CGTOD down

Post by Manticor » 31 Aug 2016, 09:53

Hi

I purchased Technical Direction in XSI with Raphael Fraggapane from cgsocieties CGTOD tutorial site.
Thing is , Ive just gone to the site to login and the site is down .Ive tried sending a mail to their support and that mail has bounced aswell
Does anyone else who has bought this know if or where the videos are now available.
Im a bit pissed about this as the videos werent cheap either and Ive only bought them less than 2 years ago.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Daniel Brassard

Re: CGTOD down

Post by Daniel Brassard » 31 Aug 2016, 14:26

Probably because XSI is EOL, CGSociety may have removed the course from the library. CGSociety has been moving a lot of their workshops to CGMaster Academy lately (I am taking a workshop with Rob Chang i.e. Lunatique at the moment). I checked CGMaster Academy and its not there either.

I would contact Raffaele as well (his handle is The_Jaco on CGSociety), he may be able to help you.

http://www.thejaco.com/
$ifndef "Softimage"
set "Softimage" "true"
$endif

xsi_fanatic

Post by xsi_fanatic » 31 Aug 2016, 15:56

Manticor wrote:Hi

I purchased Technical Direction in XSI with Raphael Fraggapane from cgsocieties CGTOD tutorial site.
Thing is , Ive just gone to the site to login and the site is down .Ive tried sending a mail to their support and that mail has bounced aswell
Does anyone else who has bought this know if or where the videos are now available.
Im a bit pissed about this as the videos werent cheap either and Ive only bought them less than 2 years ago.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers
I sent you a private message. Check your inbox.

Manticor

Post by Manticor » 31 Aug 2016, 22:02

Many thanks for the help guys .