Kristinka C

New plugins, tools etc.
joquer

Re: Kristinka C

Post by joquer » 16 Aug 2012, 15:53

Ok I will try this. thanks.

I have the "shuffled" color bug too.
I get the hair color from a texture map, and when I increase the hair number, It get totally mixed.
I tried several way to re-assigned the correct color, but whereas the display is correct in the Viewport, the render is messed up.

Mathaeus

Post by Mathaeus » 16 Aug 2012, 16:13

joquer wrote:Ok I will try this. thanks.

I have the "shuffled" color bug too.
I get the hair color from a texture map, and when I increase the hair number, It get totally mixed.
I tried several way to re-assigned the correct color, but whereas the display is correct in the Viewport, the render is messed up.
Looks like revamp of this one. If so, I'm afraid I can't help.

Cheers

joquer

Post by joquer » 16 Aug 2012, 18:19

Yes it is the same problem.

Mathaeus

Post by Mathaeus » 16 Aug 2012, 20:28

well, to bad this issue with MR is here again. About another renderers, that I know, ICE strands including kH stuff, are successfully rendered with Arnold, 3delight and V-Ray. For last two, I even know who from dev team played exactly with Kristinka Hair.

If you can render in previous version of SI, as it seems ICE strands worked properly in some, at least you can export ICE tree back to these versions ( I never tried this, but should work with kH stuff). So, you can try this:
1: connect all nodes to an "execute" ICE node
2: select everything except main ICE node
3: create ICE compound, export it
4: in older version, be sure kH nodes are recognized (you see them in preset manager)
5: import ICE compound, explode it

cheers

farhaad_yousefi

Post by farhaad_yousefi » 27 Aug 2012, 02:24

hi
i can not go finishing the tutorials .. starting from crating mesh stripes..so i can make a awesome set..but no dynamics.. :D
is there a good tutorial on how to dynamic the hairs..in syflex and ice nodes.? :ympray: