Windows 11 again

General discussion about 3D DCC and other topics
Joseg
Posts: 10
Joined: 29 Sep 2009, 02:13

Windows 11 again

Post by Joseg » 25 Aug 2025, 03:04

I am not sure but I can use Ice now, I notice this popping up in the last week I didn't care match because I was just doing previs and quick modeling when I got the need to do some ice sims and I can't do any thing. this is what I get everytime I start XSI

Image[/img]

User avatar
wireframex
Posts: 425
Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 21:02
Location: France

Re: Windows 11 again

Post by wireframex » 25 Aug 2025, 14:51

Hey Joseg
I don't see any image
Phil
"without mastery, power is nothing" - Softimage Addict User
CPU 3990x 128 Threads / 2 x 3090 RTX - 24 Go / 96 Go memory

Joseg
Posts: 10
Joined: 29 Sep 2009, 02:13

Re: Windows 11 again

Post by Joseg » 26 Aug 2025, 19:30

' WARNING : 3000 - The workgroup path C:\Users\Jose\Autodesk\Softimage_2015_R2-SP2 is invalid. It will be disabled.
' WARNING : 3000 - The workgroup path C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Application\Workgroups\ICE_Kinematics is invalid. It will be disabled.
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 2 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Application\Plugins\SunDirectionOp.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 4 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\ICEFlowBuilder\Application\Plugins\ICEFlowAddConstraintPlugin.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 4 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\ICEFlowBuilder\Application\Plugins\ICEFlowAddExecuteCompoundPlugin.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 4 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\ICEFlowBuilder\Application\Plugins\ICEFlowAddForcesPlugin.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 4 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\ICEFlowBuilder\Application\Plugins\ICEFlowAddStatePlugin.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 4 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\ICEFlowBuilder\Application\Plugins\ICEFlowCommonTools.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 4 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\ICEFlowBuilder\Application\Plugins\ICEFlowConstraintToParticles.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 4 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\ICEFlowBuilder\Application\Plugins\ICEFlowCreateParticlesPlugin.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 1 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\ICEFlowBuilder\Application\Plugins\ICEFlowLagoaTools.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 4 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\ICEFlowBuilder\Application\Plugins\ICEFlowSetEmissionFilterMapPlugin.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 4 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\ICEFlowBuilder\Application\Plugins\ICEFlowVaryingInputValuePlugin.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 53 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\CustomPropertyWizard.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 41 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\EventWizard.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 37 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\FilterWizard.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 61 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ICENodeWizard.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 50 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\OperatorWizard.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 32 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\PrimitiveWizard.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 222 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\RTShaderWizard.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 38 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\SDKExplorer.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 31 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ShaderDefWizard.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 34 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ShaderParserWizard.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 33 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ToolWizard.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 917 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ScriptEditorActions.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 917 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ScriptEditorActions.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 45 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ScriptEditorActions.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 148 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ScriptEditorActions.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 269 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ScriptEditorActions.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 45 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ScriptEditorActions.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 148 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ScriptEditorActions.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 269 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ScriptEditorActions.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 917 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ScriptEditorActions.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 917 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ScriptEditorActions.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 45 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ScriptEditorActions.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 148 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ScriptEditorActions.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 269 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ScriptEditorActions.js]

this is what I am getting at the start of XSI and everything running with Js script commands is not work well or crashing. I am in the middle of A PROJECT like always this things happens do I need to do a clean reinstall? last time I did that I had to reinstall windows 11 also

Joseg
Posts: 10
Joined: 29 Sep 2009, 02:13

Re: Windows 11 again

Post by Joseg » 02 Sep 2025, 02:34

I think I figure it out ! it is the last window 11 security updated the one that is killing SSD drives and M.2 Drives it looks like. once I remove it some things are working better now, but not every thing it looks like I will have to do a full reinstall this is going to be a pain but it is what it is.

Joseg
Posts: 10
Joined: 29 Sep 2009, 02:13

Re: Windows 11 again

Post by Joseg » 16 Oct 2025, 22:10

Well I reinstall XSI and I am still getting the same errors so I reinstall windows 11 it work fine until I I update the system. so it looks like we are looking at the begging of the true end of XSI, there are some plugging's that are not working and some ice that is not working. I may need to down great to window 10 or just install window 11 with out updates off the internet in order to get it to run.

Joseg
Posts: 10
Joined: 29 Sep 2009, 02:13

Re: Windows 11 again

Post by Joseg » 16 Oct 2025, 22:56

this is the new errors I get now after all the reinstalling I have done in my pc I hope this help any one in the future. as you can see few line of errors and all are JS. if you do the connection by hand they work, but you can't used commands or bottoms to do work flow.

' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 2 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Application\Plugins\SunDirectionOp.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 4 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\ICEFlowBuilder\Application\Plugins\ICEFlowAddConstraintPlugin.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 4 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\ICEFlowBuilder\Application\Plugins\ICEFlowAddExecuteCompoundPlugin.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 4 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\ICEFlowBuilder\Application\Plugins\ICEFlowAddForcesPlugin.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 4 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\ICEFlowBuilder\Application\Plugins\ICEFlowAddStatePlugin.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 4 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\ICEFlowBuilder\Application\Plugins\ICEFlowCommonTools.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 4 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\ICEFlowBuilder\Application\Plugins\ICEFlowConstraintToParticles.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 4 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\ICEFlowBuilder\Application\Plugins\ICEFlowCreateParticlesPlugin.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 1 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\ICEFlowBuilder\Application\Plugins\ICEFlowLagoaTools.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 4 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\ICEFlowBuilder\Application\Plugins\ICEFlowSetEmissionFilterMapPlugin.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 4 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\ICEFlowBuilder\Application\Plugins\ICEFlowVaryingInputValuePlugin.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 53 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\CustomPropertyWizard.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 41 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\EventWizard.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 37 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\FilterWizard.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 61 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ICENodeWizard.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 50 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\OperatorWizard.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 32 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\PrimitiveWizard.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 222 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\RTShaderWizard.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 38 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\SDKExplorer.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 31 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ShaderDefWizard.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 34 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ShaderParserWizard.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 33 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ToolWizard.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 917 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ScriptEditorActions.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 917 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ScriptEditorActions.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 917 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ScriptEditorActions.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 45 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ScriptEditorActions.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 148 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ScriptEditorActions.js]
' ERROR : Object doesn't support this property or method - [line 269 in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2015 R2-SP2\Addons\sdkui\Application\Plugins\ScriptEditorActions.js]

luceric
Posts: 1252
Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 22:08

Re: Windows 11 again

Post by luceric » 18 Oct 2025, 17:09

I saw this posted a while back, don't know if it's related
viewtopic.php?p=64645#p64645

opoppopopp
Posts: 213
Joined: 16 Jun 2009, 04:23

Re: Windows 11 again

Post by opoppopopp » 18 Oct 2025, 18:46

it is related.

Joseg
Posts: 10
Joined: 29 Sep 2009, 02:13

Re: Windows 11 again

Post by Joseg » 20 Oct 2025, 23:07

it is this problem I got it fix this way. following the 4 steps and the other way was to make a VM with out the 2024 h2 updated and run XSI from there.

User avatar
talent103
Posts: 183
Joined: 08 Jan 2010, 14:47
Location: New York City

Re: Windows 11 again

Post by talent103 » 12 Mar 2026, 00:49

I am not Upgrading . Windows 10 is my Last Stand. Screw Bill Gates