I am pleased to announce the new version 2.2 of emTopolizer2
The main feature of this update is the brand new polygonizer core I worked on during the past weeks.
Let me not bore you with details and just get straight to the point: with this new polygonizer one can finally create good looking and flicker free meshes, yessiree!
To download the new version just check out the emTopolizer2 web page.
If you wish to upgrade or purchase the plugin (and, ahem, at the same time support your local Softimage plugin developer, hint!, hint!) just go to the Mootzoid order web page or drop me an email.
Below are a few videos that were made with the beta, as well as a tutorial in which I demonstrate and talk about the new polygonizer.
Hope this new version will make any meshing jobs easier for you guys ;)
Cheers!
Eric
The little release video:
A test by Oliver Weingarten:
Two further tests:
The video tutorial: