SItoA-7.2.5.0
-
Jenus
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 15 Jul 2009, 16:19
- Location: Sweden
SItoA-7.2.5.0
There's been a lot of nice speed and quality improvements to Arnold lately so I thought it was time for another release.
Please make sure you read the release notes as there's some breaking changes in this one.
https://github.com/JenusL/sitoa/releases/tag/v7.2.5.0
If you want any specific feature or something, feel free to create an issue on my Github
Merry Christmas 🎅
Please make sure you read the release notes as there's some breaking changes in this one.
https://github.com/JenusL/sitoa/releases/tag/v7.2.5.0
If you want any specific feature or something, feel free to create an issue on my Github
Merry Christmas 🎅
-
I3D
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 12 Aug 2009, 16:15
- Skype: ironic3d
Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0
Thank you Jens and Merry Christmas 🕺👏
-
kilin_studio
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 12 Aug 2019, 09:14
Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0
Thx my bro !!! i love xsi !!!
-
xavier2001
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 06 Aug 2022, 10:13
Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0
Any update for Arnold 7.3.x.x ?

-
Superpositivo
- Posts: 123
- Joined: 18 Feb 2013, 13:48
Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0
But, it's not possible to render without watermark, isn't it?
-
I3D
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 12 Aug 2009, 16:15
- Skype: ironic3d
Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0
You need a standalone Arnold render license which gives you access to all bridges as well as the ability to render using StoA.
-
Jenus
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 15 Jul 2009, 16:19
- Location: Sweden
Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0
I've been on vacation and moved house this summer. But yes I was actually planning on doing a new update soon. So many new features and fixes in 7.3.3.0
-
I3D
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 12 Aug 2009, 16:15
- Skype: ironic3d
Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0
Congratulations Jenus and welcome back
7.3.3.0 would be really great 🙏
-
xavier2001
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 06 Aug 2022, 10:13
Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0
Awesome. Thank you!Jenus wrote: 30 Jul 2024, 21:55I've been on vacation and moved house this summer. But yes I was actually planning on doing a new update soon. So many new features and fixes in 7.3.3.0![]()
-
wireframex
- Posts: 425
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 21:02
- Location: France
Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0
Hi,
What do you think about Arnold Render ?
1- Does the SI plugin support all the Arnold render functionalities ?
2- Does it support multi GPU with SI ?
3- What about Arnold shaders ?
4- Does it support volume rendering like emFluid from Eric MOOTZ ?
Thanks
Phil
What do you think about Arnold Render ?
1- Does the SI plugin support all the Arnold render functionalities ?
2- Does it support multi GPU with SI ?
3- What about Arnold shaders ?
4- Does it support volume rendering like emFluid from Eric MOOTZ ?
Thanks
Phil
"without mastery, power is nothing" - Softimage Addict User
CPU 3990x 128 Threads / 2 x 3090 RTX - 24 Go / 96 Go memory
CPU 3990x 128 Threads / 2 x 3090 RTX - 24 Go / 96 Go memory
-
Jenus
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 15 Jul 2009, 16:19
- Location: Sweden
Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0
I've continued to be super busy this autumn so i haven't had the time to make an update yet.
But I think I'll have time in November/December. Is there still interest in an update for SItoA?
But I think I'll have time in November/December. Is there still interest in an update for SItoA?
-
xavier2001
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 06 Aug 2022, 10:13
Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0
Yes! I absolutely will be waiting for this. Thank youj.Jenus wrote: 31 Oct 2024, 01:36 I've continued to be super busy this autumn so i haven't had the time to make an update yet.
But I think I'll have time in November/December. Is there still interest in an update for SItoA?
-
SitoH
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 04 Jun 2022, 09:21
Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0
Certainly!🦉 Thx a lot!! ❤️Jenus wrote: 31 Oct 2024, 01:36 I've continued to be super busy this autumn so i haven't had the time to make an update yet.
But I think I'll have time in November/December. Is there still interest in an update for SItoA?
-
Maximus
- Posts: 1121
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 13:45
Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0
absolutely! i would love it Janus 
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
-
I3D
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 12 Aug 2009, 16:15
- Skype: ironic3d
Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0
Yes please, I want to use the new tonemapper for the toon shader in XSI and not having to use Maya for that 
Thank you Jenus
Thank you Jenus