SItoA-7.2.5.0

New plugins, tools etc.
Jenus
Posts: 58
Joined: 15 Jul 2009, 16:19
Location: Sweden

SItoA-7.2.5.0

Post by Jenus » 14 Dec 2023, 08:22

There's been a lot of nice speed and quality improvements to Arnold lately so I thought it was time for another release.

Please make sure you read the release notes as there's some breaking changes in this one.
https://github.com/JenusL/sitoa/releases/tag/v7.2.5.0

If you want any specific feature or something, feel free to create an issue on my Github

Merry Christmas 🎅

User avatar
I3D
Posts: 122
Joined: 12 Aug 2009, 16:15
Skype: ironic3d

Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0

Post by I3D » 14 Dec 2023, 10:13

Thank you Jens and Merry Christmas 🕺👏

kilin_studio
Posts: 4
Joined: 12 Aug 2019, 09:14

Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0

Post by kilin_studio » 11 Apr 2024, 05:23

Thx my bro !!! i love xsi !!!

xavier2001
Posts: 9
Joined: 06 Aug 2022, 10:13

Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0

Post by xavier2001 » 22 Jun 2024, 12:08

Any update for Arnold 7.3.x.x ?
:)

User avatar
Superpositivo
Posts: 123
Joined: 18 Feb 2013, 13:48

Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0

Post by Superpositivo » 04 Jul 2024, 11:02

But, it's not possible to render without watermark, isn't it?

User avatar
I3D
Posts: 122
Joined: 12 Aug 2009, 16:15
Skype: ironic3d

Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0

Post by I3D » 04 Jul 2024, 22:41

You need a standalone Arnold render license which gives you access to all bridges as well as the ability to render using StoA.

Jenus
Posts: 58
Joined: 15 Jul 2009, 16:19
Location: Sweden

Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0

Post by Jenus » 30 Jul 2024, 21:55

xavier2001 wrote: 22 Jun 2024, 12:08 Any update for Arnold 7.3.x.x ?
:)
I've been on vacation and moved house this summer. But yes I was actually planning on doing a new update soon. So many new features and fixes in 7.3.3.0 :)

User avatar
I3D
Posts: 122
Joined: 12 Aug 2009, 16:15
Skype: ironic3d

Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0

Post by I3D » 31 Jul 2024, 01:20

Congratulations Jenus and welcome back :) 7.3.3.0 would be really great 🙏

xavier2001
Posts: 9
Joined: 06 Aug 2022, 10:13

Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0

Post by xavier2001 » 11 Aug 2024, 09:41

Jenus wrote: 30 Jul 2024, 21:55
xavier2001 wrote: 22 Jun 2024, 12:08 Any update for Arnold 7.3.x.x ?
:)
I've been on vacation and moved house this summer. But yes I was actually planning on doing a new update soon. So many new features and fixes in 7.3.3.0 :)
Awesome. Thank you!

User avatar
wireframex
Posts: 425
Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 21:02
Location: France

Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0

Post by wireframex » 11 Aug 2024, 13:47

Hi,

What do you think about Arnold Render ?
1- Does the SI plugin support all the Arnold render functionalities ?
2- Does it support multi GPU with SI ?
3- What about Arnold shaders ?
4- Does it support volume rendering like emFluid from Eric MOOTZ ?
Thanks
Phil
"without mastery, power is nothing" - Softimage Addict User
CPU 3990x 128 Threads / 2 x 3090 RTX - 24 Go / 96 Go memory

Jenus
Posts: 58
Joined: 15 Jul 2009, 16:19
Location: Sweden

Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0

Post by Jenus » 31 Oct 2024, 01:36

I've continued to be super busy this autumn so i haven't had the time to make an update yet.
But I think I'll have time in November/December. Is there still interest in an update for SItoA?

xavier2001
Posts: 9
Joined: 06 Aug 2022, 10:13

Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0

Post by xavier2001 » 31 Oct 2024, 11:00

Jenus wrote: 31 Oct 2024, 01:36 I've continued to be super busy this autumn so i haven't had the time to make an update yet.
But I think I'll have time in November/December. Is there still interest in an update for SItoA?
Yes! I absolutely will be waiting for this. Thank youj. :-bd

User avatar
SitoH
Posts: 15
Joined: 04 Jun 2022, 09:21

Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0

Post by SitoH » 31 Oct 2024, 12:20

Jenus wrote: 31 Oct 2024, 01:36 I've continued to be super busy this autumn so i haven't had the time to make an update yet.
But I think I'll have time in November/December. Is there still interest in an update for SItoA?
Certainly!🦉 Thx a lot!! ❤️

User avatar
Maximus
Posts: 1121
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 13:45

Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0

Post by Maximus » 01 Nov 2024, 22:30

absolutely! i would love it Janus :)

User avatar
rray
Moderator
Posts: 1810
Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
Location: Bonn, Germany

Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0

Post by rray » 01 Nov 2024, 22:36

would be interested as well :-bd
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026

User avatar
I3D
Posts: 122
Joined: 12 Aug 2009, 16:15
Skype: ironic3d

Re: SItoA-7.2.5.0

Post by I3D » 04 Nov 2024, 00:35

Yes please, I want to use the new tonemapper for the toon shader in XSI and not having to use Maya for that :)

Thank you Jenus