My new Area blog

New plugins, tools etc.
Bellsey
Posts: 688
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:50
Location: London, UnitedKingdom

My new Area blog

Post by Bellsey » 13 Oct 2010, 16:02

Yep, that's right, I now have an Area blog which I will hopefully be updating on a regular basis.

http://area.autodesk.com/blogs/graham

Although I use Softimage, it won't be the only product I'm covering as I also know and use Maya, Motionbuilder and Mudbox, among other things.

So, there's still the odd glitch that we're ironing out, but basically it's now live.

User avatar
dwigfor
Posts: 395
Joined: 17 Nov 2009, 16:46

Re: My new Area blog

Post by dwigfor » 13 Oct 2010, 16:04

Looking forward to your posts, Graham!

User avatar
rray
Moderator
Posts: 1810
Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
Location: Bonn, Germany

Re: My new Area blog

Post by rray » 13 Oct 2010, 16:40

Will be keeping a sharp eye on this :ar!
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026

gman
Posts: 47
Joined: 12 Jul 2010, 21:59

Re: My new Area blog

Post by gman » 13 Oct 2010, 17:22

Reorder the product listing! lol.. Only joking.

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: My new Area blog

Post by Hirazi Blue » 13 Oct 2010, 17:51

Good luck! One reason more to (very) occasionally visit the Area :-bd
Please update regularly (unlike some other unnamed Area blogger)
and find out what all these ""'s in your first entry mean (and let us know...) ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

grahamef
Posts: 281
Joined: 23 Jun 2009, 19:01

Re: My new Area blog

Post by grahamef » 13 Oct 2010, 18:53

Hirazi Blue wrote:and find out what all these ""'s in your first entry mean (and let us know...) ;)
Those look like non-Unicode characters, probably leftovers from copying and pasting.

Bellsey
Posts: 688
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:50
Location: London, UnitedKingdom

Re: My new Area blog

Post by Bellsey » 13 Oct 2010, 20:04

grahamef wrote:
Hirazi Blue wrote:and find out what all these ""'s in your first entry mean (and let us know...) ;)
Those look like non-Unicode characters, probably leftovers from copying and pasting.
You know I said above about the odd glitch, well there you go. :)
I can post but there's a problem with editing. So yeah it sucks, but it's not a subliminal message of anything, lol.

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: My new Area blog

Post by Hirazi Blue » 13 Oct 2010, 20:08

...so I can stop trying to decode the SI2012 feature list from these symbols? :D
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

Bellsey
Posts: 688
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:50
Location: London, UnitedKingdom

Re: My new Area blog

Post by Bellsey » 29 Oct 2010, 10:02

RSS feed for my blog is now active and avaliable.

martyd9109
Posts: 6
Joined: 22 Dec 2010, 02:38
Skype: martydmac

Re: My new Area blog

Post by martyd9109 » 22 Dec 2010, 22:26

Thanks for the work on the blog. I really like the site design. The green is a nice choice. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading in the future.
Marty D.
Health

Bellsey
Posts: 688
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:50
Location: London, UnitedKingdom

Re: My new Area blog

Post by Bellsey » 17 Jul 2011, 13:23

as an update, you can now follow me on twitter here: https://twitter.com/bellsSuiteSpot

Also for any Max fans you can follow my colleague Jamie on Twitter and his blog: https://twitter.com/3dsjamiesjewels and http://jamiesjewels.typepad.com/