Hello,
Could anyone point me in the direction of a good tutorial on camera mapping/modeling in XSI.
Have a look and this Mootzoid
http://www.mootzoid.com/html/Animations ... Flood.html
Thanks
G
Mootzoid - Ugly Little Flood
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Re: Mootzoid - Ugly Little Flood
Wasn't there one to download at redivivus?
And there was one in the old "Production" DVD's that came with XSI if I remember correctly.
Will have a look and see what I can find
rob
Edit: Actually, it was the "Principles" DVD's ;)
For a limited time, the video can be found here: http://www.rowu-media.nl/dump/camera_map.wmv. Enjoy!
And there was one in the old "Production" DVD's that came with XSI if I remember correctly.
Will have a look and see what I can find
rob
Edit: Actually, it was the "Principles" DVD's ;)
For a limited time, the video can be found here: http://www.rowu-media.nl/dump/camera_map.wmv. Enjoy!
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
-
gman
- Posts: 47
- Joined: 12 Jul 2010, 21:59
Re: Mootzoid - Ugly Little Flood
Rork ,
This is exactly what I was after!.. Brilliant.
thanks

G
This is exactly what I was after!.. Brilliant.
thanks
G