Comments on finished work
-
izze
- Posts: 176
- Joined: 24 Sep 2009, 18:02
Post
by izze » 20 Sep 2010, 19:47
Things are kind of slow here, so I thought it would be okay to show my last project. I wanted to do another character with the release of K2.0. This time actually using it the way it was designed, instead of hacking it with the clump method. Some of you might recognize the pose from cghub.

-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Post
by Hirazi Blue » 20 Sep 2010, 20:39
You're always allowed to show off your latest work...
In fact: We actually insist!!!

Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
zossowosso
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 04:18
Post
by zossowosso » 20 Sep 2010, 21:19
hi izze
verry nice like it
entirely Agreement with Hirazi Blue ;)
'ERROR : 2011 - Unable to write well in English [CLSID\{F123FC55-ABD9-4D7F-9CDD-7F9D61E71FFE}] : %SUMATRAPATH%\ English.dll not found'
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Post
by rray » 21 Sep 2010, 12:49
Again very nice work izze
Perfect teen idol look, looks like about to break into song any second xD
-
izze
- Posts: 176
- Joined: 24 Sep 2009, 18:02
Post
by izze » 22 Sep 2010, 13:13
Thanks all. Appreciate the kind words.
-
julius
- Posts: 248
- Joined: 12 Jun 2009, 08:56
Post
by julius » 22 Sep 2010, 15:03
Very nice work.
I just have one critic : the SSS is too high --> too much red on fingers and the right ear.
-
izze
- Posts: 176
- Joined: 24 Sep 2009, 18:02
Post
by izze » 23 Sep 2010, 14:27
I like the fingers, but I agree about the ear. I could have toned that down some more. I guess my back light does not present it self enough without a proper environment. Thanks for the input.
-
mixepix
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 09 Aug 2010, 13:17
- Location: Sweden
Post
by mixepix » 10 Oct 2010, 14:29
Really neat! I like the hair and the clothing.
-
3DTutorial
- Posts: 66
- Joined: 12 Sep 2009, 19:59
- Location: New Jersey, USA
Post
by 3DTutorial » 11 Oct 2010, 13:37
Nice job on the character, hair and clothes. Nice modeling and texture work!
Cheers,
Joe