I want to play a animation with ICE Simulation stack.

Discussions about SOFTIMAGEs© Interactive Creative Environment©
cgndev
Posts: 2
Joined: 03 May 2010, 04:50
Location: South Korea

I want to play a animation with ICE Simulation stack.

Post by cgndev » 13 Sep 2010, 12:47



To. somebody who Softimage Specialist!
I have one question.
I want to play animation hand with ICETree in simulation stack of that.
But such in video. I can't handle it.
Please. Give me a tip. (ㅜㅜ )

P.s : Ooop! pls. sound off before Play it.
It was added music by my mistake.

nassosy
Posts: 81
Joined: 02 Oct 2009, 21:50
Location: Greece

Re: I want to play a animation with ICE Simulation stack.

Post by nassosy » 13 Sep 2010, 13:34

why don't you use a separate point cloud for the ICE tree and feed into it the animating geometry?

cgndev
Posts: 2
Joined: 03 May 2010, 04:50
Location: South Korea

Re: I want to play a animation with ICE Simulation stack.

Post by cgndev » 13 Sep 2010, 15:18

Because.. i did setup nodes for spreading a weight_map in hand(mesh).

nassosy
Posts: 81
Joined: 02 Oct 2009, 21:50
Location: Greece

Re: I want to play a animation with ICE Simulation stack.

Post by nassosy » 13 Sep 2010, 15:53

I don't really know what exactly you are tryin to do, but you could
put the weight-map spreading nodes in an ICE tree in the Animation section
and in the separate point cloud put the emission nodes