[Fixed]render region to render manager

Discussions about rendering in SOFTIMAGE©
User avatar
zossowosso
Posts: 81
Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 04:18

[Fixed]render region to render manager

Post by zossowosso » 06 Sep 2010, 20:24

hello everybody

I do not remember how we copy the setup creat in render region
to the render Option :ymblushing:

XI 2011


thanks
Last edited by zossowosso on 06 Sep 2010, 21:37, edited 1 time in total.
'ERROR : 2011 - Unable to write well in English [CLSID\{F123FC55-ABD9-4D7F-9CDD-7F9D61E71FFE}] : %SUMATRAPATH%\ English.dll not found'

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: render region to render manager

Post by Hirazi Blue » 06 Sep 2010, 20:33

Softimage User's Guide > Rendering > Managing Rendering Options > Copying Render Options ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

User avatar
zossowosso
Posts: 81
Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 04:18

Re: render region to render manager

Post by zossowosso » 06 Sep 2010, 20:55

thanks Hirazi Blue


I've read that yesterday, I was too tired I did not understand
but now is more clear :D

thank you very much
'ERROR : 2011 - Unable to write well in English [CLSID\{F123FC55-ABD9-4D7F-9CDD-7F9D61E71FFE}] : %SUMATRAPATH%\ English.dll not found'