hello everybody
i have second computer for rendering
somebody know how to configure this
or know a good tutorial
thank you
[Fixed]-second computer for rendering
-
zossowosso
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 04:18
[Fixed]-second computer for rendering
Last edited by zossowosso on 06 Sep 2010, 04:13, edited 3 times in total.
'ERROR : 2011 - Unable to write well in English [CLSID\{F123FC55-ABD9-4D7F-9CDD-7F9D61E71FFE}] : %SUMATRAPATH%\ English.dll not found'
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: second computer for rendering
Softimage WIKI: How To: Set Up Satellite Rendering
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
zossowosso
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 04:18
Re: second computer for rendering
thank you Hirazi Blue
I had seen this explanation. I do, it
but isee only one computer
it`s possible beacause the master computer it`s on SI 2011 64 bit and, the slave it`s on SI 2011 32 bit
the ray service have not the same number
EX: mi-raysat3_8_1_31 port 7020 and mi-raysat3_8_1_27 port 7021
i edit the .ray3hosts file.
#Satellites
pc1:7020
pc2:7021
thanks
I had seen this explanation. I do, it
but isee only one computer
it`s possible beacause the master computer it`s on SI 2011 64 bit and, the slave it`s on SI 2011 32 bit
the ray service have not the same number
EX: mi-raysat3_8_1_31 port 7020 and mi-raysat3_8_1_27 port 7021
i edit the .ray3hosts file.
#Satellites
pc1:7020
pc2:7021
thanks
Last edited by zossowosso on 05 Sep 2010, 17:51, edited 1 time in total.
'ERROR : 2011 - Unable to write well in English [CLSID\{F123FC55-ABD9-4D7F-9CDD-7F9D61E71FFE}] : %SUMATRAPATH%\ English.dll not found'
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: second computer for rendering
I'd upgrade to SI2011SP1 as there were "some" problems concerning satellite rendering in SI2011
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
zossowosso
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 04:18
Re: second computer for rendering
thank Hirazi Blue
I'll see what I can do
again thank you @ +
I'll see what I can do
again thank you @ +
'ERROR : 2011 - Unable to write well in English [CLSID\{F123FC55-ABD9-4D7F-9CDD-7F9D61E71FFE}] : %SUMATRAPATH%\ English.dll not found'
-
xsisupport
- Posts: 713
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:02
- Location: Montreal Canada
Re: second computer for rendering
Do you have three computers?
Because if you have only two computers, then the .ray3hosts file should list one computer only.
Also you appear to have different versions of the raysat service (raysat3_8_1_31 and raysat3_8_1_27).
Make s you have the same version of Softimage on both computers.
Because if you have only two computers, then the .ray3hosts file should list one computer only.
Also you appear to have different versions of the raysat service (raysat3_8_1_31 and raysat3_8_1_27).
Make s you have the same version of Softimage on both computers.
-
zossowosso
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 04:18
Re: second computer for rendering
hello xsisupport
the slave only need to be listed in the .ray3hosts file ? I have understood
#Satellites
Pc_Slave:7020 (second computer only)
for the ray3hosts i have to install sp1 on the second computer
thanks
xsisupport wrote:Do you have three computers?
Because if you have only two computers, then the .ray3hosts file should list one computer only.
.
the slave only need to be listed in the .ray3hosts file ? I have understood
#Satellites
Pc_Slave:7020 (second computer only)
for the ray3hosts i have to install sp1 on the second computer
thanks
'ERROR : 2011 - Unable to write well in English [CLSID\{F123FC55-ABD9-4D7F-9CDD-7F9D61E71FFE}] : %SUMATRAPATH%\ English.dll not found'
-
zossowosso
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 04:18
Re: second computer for rendering
thank all now it`s working 
with your help and this to fix Error: there is no interactive network license available to run Softimage.
http://community.softimage.com/forum/au ... k-license/
with your help and this to fix Error: there is no interactive network license available to run Softimage.
http://community.softimage.com/forum/au ... k-license/
'ERROR : 2011 - Unable to write well in English [CLSID\{F123FC55-ABD9-4D7F-9CDD-7F9D61E71FFE}] : %SUMATRAPATH%\ English.dll not found'