speedup...

Discussions about si-community.com. You can post here as a guest.
User avatar
owei
Administrator
Posts: 840
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
Location: Siegen/Germany

speedup...

Post by owei » 26 Jul 2010, 20:35

Hi there!

I´ve just did some major mods to the server and hopefully this should give you an enormous increase of speed browsing this site...I hope so, at least..!

Cheers,
oliver

User avatar
rray
Moderator
Posts: 1810
Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
Location: Bonn, Germany

Re: speedup...

Post by rray » 10 Aug 2010, 11:49

Hi !
I think it has worked :)
Ray
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026

User avatar
owei
Administrator
Posts: 840
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
Location: Siegen/Germany

Re: speedup...

Post by owei » 10 Aug 2010, 11:51

...hi rray!

Thanks for feedback! Yes...i think it works all a bit faster now..

Will I see you at the Usermeeting this year? I hope so ,-)

cheers,
oliver

User avatar
rray
Moderator
Posts: 1810
Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
Location: Bonn, Germany

Re: speedup...

Post by rray » 10 Aug 2010, 14:08

This would be great. Probably yes, I hope I can make it again!
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026