Hi ,
Does anyone knows a particle shading and rendeing tutorial for ICE particles?
It sure would be helpful.
Thanks
(Moderator edit: changed the title to better highlight the actual topic IMO - HB)
ICE Particle shading and rendering?
-
ajhorvath
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 15:45
- Location: Tokyo,Japan
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: ICE Particle shading and rendering?
Could you be more specific? What kind of effect are you looking for?
IMO the basics (the "theory") of ICE particle shading and rendering are pretty well explained in the User's Guide (at least in the 2011(SP1) incarnation of said manual) and any additional information would probably go toward achieving a specific effect.
I am well known to be wrong often, however, so my opinion doesn't count for all that much. ;)
IMO the basics (the "theory") of ICE particle shading and rendering are pretty well explained in the User's Guide (at least in the 2011(SP1) incarnation of said manual) and any additional information would probably go toward achieving a specific effect.
I am well known to be wrong often, however, so my opinion doesn't count for all that much. ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
ajhorvath
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 15:45
- Location: Tokyo,Japan
Re: ICE Particle shading and rendering?
Thanks,
I am looking for kind of a sand material,how to do the shading and rendering.
I am looking for kind of a sand material,how to do the shading and rendering.