XPS it! tv ad

Comments on finished work
User avatar
Werner
Posts: 157
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 11:30

XPS it! tv ad

Post by Werner » 17 Jun 2009, 15:58




Hi guys and girls.

We (Luma) finished this ad a while ago for XPS in South Africa. All the particle stuff and ocean was done in ICE.

Apologies for the low quality and dark colors...I will see if I can get better quality up soon.


Executive Creative Director: Meirion Griffiths
Creative Director: Bruce Anderson
Art Director: Loyiso Twala
Copywriter: Andile Khambule
Agency Producer: Puseletso Pokane
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Werner on 18 Jul 2009, 00:03, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Spiriter
Posts: 2
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 23:45
Location: Germany, Stuttgart

Re: XPS it! tv ad

Post by Spiriter » 17 Jun 2009, 18:01

WOW impressive! awesome work! :-bd 'hope to see more...
Portfolio | www.seppel-art.de

Deracus
Posts: 75
Joined: 05 Jun 2009, 08:24
Location: Leipzig, Germany

Re: XPS it! tv ad

Post by Deracus » 18 Jun 2009, 08:08

looks great!
Some "how it was made" would be cool to read ;)

sekow
Posts: 3
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 09:27

Re: XPS it! tv ad

Post by sekow » 26 Jun 2009, 13:52

hehe nice one, congrats.
akrams "makeblockbuster" ocean plug?

User avatar
Werner
Posts: 157
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 11:30

Re: XPS it! tv ad

Post by Werner » 27 Jun 2009, 12:08

sekow>> No, We found out about Amaan's plugin after this job was finished. We used a compound called Gerstner Waves...Someone uploaded it to the old Soft|Net website.

Deracus>> I will see if I can do a write-up on some of the processes we used.

Thanks for the comments!

User avatar
shushens
Posts: 192
Joined: 13 Jun 2009, 05:34
Skype: shushens
Location: Paderborn, Germany

Re: XPS it! tv ad

Post by shushens » 29 Jun 2009, 14:43

Werner wrote: Deracus>> I will see if I can do a write-up on some of the processes we used.

Waiting for it :D

Terrific job, goes without saying :)
My ill-maintained blog: http://visualdeceptions.info/blogger

bloogyct
Posts: 2
Joined: 17 Jul 2009, 12:03
Skype: bloogyct

Re: XPS it! tv ad

Post by bloogyct » 17 Jul 2009, 13:03

I wondered who did that one - nice work werner!!!!

Sandy

calmasacow
Posts: 52
Joined: 17 Jun 2009, 15:53

Re: XPS it! tv ad

Post by calmasacow » 06 Aug 2009, 15:57

Werner wrote: I will see if I can do a write-up on some of the processes we used.

Thanks for the comments!
Would love to see that