hi , Are there some method to generate keyframes from a wav sound file?
thanks!
how to generate keyframes from wav file?
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: how to generate keyframes from wav file?
Not sure, as I have tested neither myself,
but these two addons are the ones I have been able to dig up
miga's Sound Analyser Plug-in
and this one: sound.zip
Of which you'll find a description here
(Thanks to dwigfor for pointing the last one out/reminding me of it recently)
;)
but these two addons are the ones I have been able to dig up
miga's Sound Analyser Plug-in
and this one: sound.zip
Of which you'll find a description here
(Thanks to dwigfor for pointing the last one out/reminding me of it recently)
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
jerry7
- Posts: 45
- Joined: 22 May 2010, 01:43
Re: how to generate keyframes from wav file?
it is very cool,thanks!