Hi all,
I've created User Data on a curve and assigned different values on each vertices. I've created an ICE Tree on that curve. Now I want to access my User Data on a per point basis but in ICE I have only access on a per object basis!
Is it possible to have per point access on User Data? And if YES - how?
Thanks
Nico
Using User Data with ICE?
-
owei
- Administrator
- Posts: 840
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
- Location: Siegen/Germany
Re: Using User Data with ICE?
Hi Nico!
Well, I haven´t tried to generate user data and read them with ICE, but here is a workaround that might help.
Basically you just drive the values with an fcurve in conjunction to the point IDs. hope this helps!
Well, I haven´t tried to generate user data and read them with ICE, but here is a workaround that might help.
Basically you just drive the values with an fcurve in conjunction to the point IDs. hope this helps!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Founder of www.si-community.com
http://www.pixelpanic.de
http://www.pixelpanic.de
-
nicoM
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 10 Jun 2009, 09:24
Re: Using User Data with ICE?
Hi Oliver,
thank you. This workaround works great!
Nico
thank you. This workaround works great!
Nico