Hi Friends,
Does anyone happen to know if there was ever a tool that would centre a bone when drawn within the volume of a mesh? I'm looking for a tool that could do that.
Cheers !
Joe
Tool to centre bone within mesh when drawn?
-
3DTutorial
- Posts: 66
- Joined: 12 Sep 2009, 19:59
- Location: New Jersey, USA
-
SitoH
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 04 Jun 2022, 09:21
Re: Tool to centre bone within mesh when drawn?
Hi,
Search in - Softimage Resources for "Draw Bones Inside Mesh". I think that's what you're looking for
Search in - Softimage Resources for "Draw Bones Inside Mesh". I think that's what you're looking for
-
3DTutorial
- Posts: 66
- Joined: 12 Sep 2009, 19:59
- Location: New Jersey, USA
Re: Tool to centre bone within mesh when drawn?
SitoH,
Many thanks, I'll check that out !
Cheers,
Joe
Many thanks, I'll check that out !
Cheers,
Joe