have anyone used it yet? CASCADEUR

General discussion about 3D DCC and other topics
Joseg
Posts: 10
Joined: 29 Sep 2009, 02:13

have anyone used it yet? CASCADEUR

Post by Joseg » 07 Jan 2024, 18:48

I been playing around with it and it looks like i can help do the little things that take time to do, it has cut my animation work abit. the only problem I have not been able to load XSI bones in it correctly I send my model to blender or maya before I send to cascadeur.

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: have anyone used it yet? CASCADEUR

Post by Hirazi Blue » 07 Jan 2024, 19:38

I've tried it. Seems to be a very interesting tool...šŸ¤”
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

User avatar
SPJ
Posts: 75
Joined: 14 Jun 2014, 13:38

Re: have anyone used it yet? CASCADEUR

Post by SPJ » 09 Jan 2024, 22:10

Impressive looking, but I do worry about animators jobs.