A happy new and healthy new year 2023 to everyone!
Time flies. It´s nine years since EOL was announces for good old Softimage back in 2014. With the help of some of you guys, especially Hirazi and rray, I was able to maintain this community as well as well as possible.
XSI was an amazing piece of software and it still is. Moving on was hard for me as for may of you guys. Nor Blender nor Houdini made me feel home, like XSI did.
I guess it´s time to face the end of this community in one year. 2023 will be last year of si-community and it will close down in early 2024, 10 years after I got the "leaked" message, that XSI will be murdered by AD.
Back then I was on a gig in Finland, which was big fun...despite of this bummer...sigh.
Thanks for all your support and commitment to this forum. Thanks a lot!
That said, have a great, healthy and successful year 2023!
Cheers
Oliver