I am trying to build some plugins for softimage with python. Because the logic of my scripts gets quite complex I wanted to debug my code with pythonwin. But unfortunately it does not work.
Some infos about my configuration:
- softimage 2015 SP2
- pythonwin 2.7.3
- python version 2.7
- using the buildin softimage python (it is set in the preferences)
What I am doing to start debugging:
- writing code in the script editor and inserting the breakpoint code

- running the code
- the pythonwin window popups

As you see in the first pic there is an error "OverflowError: Python int too large to convert to C long". What does it mean? Is there a version mismatch? Should I enter something into the pythonwin immediate window (if I try it throws errors)? Please help me. I did not find any infos for this issue, and infromations are really rare. Thank you!