"Alt + drag on the timeline" is exclusive ?

General discussion about 3D DCC and other topics
opoppopopp
Posts: 213
Joined: 16 Jun 2009, 04:23

"Alt + drag on the timeline" is exclusive ?

Post by opoppopopp » 10 Jan 2021, 17:04

alt.png
Is there any similar equivalent function in other software ?
For example blender?

Really depends on this a lot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NNois
Posts: 754
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 18:33

Re: "Alt + drag on the timeline" is exclusive ?

Post by NNois » 14 Jan 2021, 00:13

I don't saw that... but while it's cool it's useless I think

opoppopopp
Posts: 213
Joined: 16 Jun 2009, 04:23

Re: "Alt + drag on the timeline" is exclusive ?

Post by opoppopopp » 14 Jan 2021, 18:58

NNois wrote: 14 Jan 2021, 00:13 I don't saw that... but while it's cool it's useless I think
Thanks
But I really use this function a lot...I think this "Alternate Scrub" been in XSI very early version...

Keying animation, need to a lot of "flip" (same as the traditional animation)
e.g. a 500 frame on time line, but I need to realtime check a chunk of them, with this feature, I don't need to click on timeline and play, and click play again...(or set a start and end point with timeline scrollbar)

Hard to describe...just very smooth experience...

BTW. few body also request this feature in blender forum...