Crashes and lightmaps in SI 2011 64bit
-
wacom
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 26 Apr 2010, 17:32
- Skype: gklindt
- Location: Oregon
Crashes and lightmaps in SI 2011 64bit
Anyone else getting crashes when trying to use lightmaps in SI 2011 64bit? Anyone know why or a work around?
GIDEONKLINDT.COM
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Crashes and lightmaps in SI 2011 64bit
What kind of crashes do you experience?
The only weird stuff I came across so far myself concerning lightmaps in SI2011
was in conjunction with the SkinSSS compound, which I reported in this post,
but as nobody bothered to confirm or disprove this
,
I just imported the SkinSSS compound from SI2010 to fix it....
;)
The only weird stuff I came across so far myself concerning lightmaps in SI2011
was in conjunction with the SkinSSS compound, which I reported in this post,
but as nobody bothered to confirm or disprove this
I just imported the SkinSSS compound from SI2010 to fix it....
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!