Game Sprite Showcase

Comments on finished work
User avatar
xsi_fanatic
Posts: 283
Joined: 06 Jun 2011, 01:08

Game Sprite Showcase

Post by xsi_fanatic » 15 Jun 2020, 10:19

Hello Everyone,

I know nobody here likes me and that you all think you're better than me, but it's ok. I forgive you.

Anyways here's my latest work.

Cheers !



User avatar
rray
Moderator
Posts: 1810
Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
Location: Bonn, Germany

Re: Game Sprite Showcase

Post by rray » 15 Jun 2020, 10:37

😲 Why do you think that?

Nice work!
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026

User avatar
xsi_fanatic
Posts: 283
Joined: 06 Jun 2011, 01:08

Re: Game Sprite Showcase

Post by xsi_fanatic » 15 Jun 2020, 11:26

rray wrote: 15 Jun 2020, 10:37 😲 Why do you think that?
My sarcastic mind told me so 8-}

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: Game Sprite Showcase

Post by Hirazi Blue » 15 Jun 2020, 15:11

Oh, I don't know if I like you (haven't thought of it yet), but I definitively don't think I'm better than you... Nice work! :D :-bd
Stay safe, sane & healthy!