eX-SI post from 10 years ago
Happy Birthday XSI!
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Happy Birthday XSI!
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
opoppopopp
- Posts: 213
- Joined: 16 Jun 2009, 04:23
Re: Happy Birthday XSI!
I still check every flashback post!
-
FXDude
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: 19 Jun 2012, 19:59
Re: Happy Birthday XSI!
20 years lol, how time flies : )

-
Draise
- Posts: 894
- Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 18:48
- Skype: ondraise
- Location: Colombia
Re: Happy Birthday XSI!
Wow. Happy big birthday. Crazy to think I was just 12 years old then.
-
FXDude
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: 19 Jun 2012, 19:59
Re: Happy Birthday XSI!
lol! I didn't think you were that youngDraise wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 13:27 Wow. Happy big birthday. Crazy to think I was just 12 years old then.
-
wireframex
- Posts: 425
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 21:02
- Location: France
Re: Happy Birthday XSI!
Lucky you are so youngDraise wrote: 03 Jun 2020, 13:27 Wow. Happy big birthday. Crazy to think I was just 12 years old then.
"without mastery, power is nothing" - Softimage Addict User
CPU 3990x 128 Threads / 2 x 3090 RTX - 24 Go / 96 Go memory
CPU 3990x 128 Threads / 2 x 3090 RTX - 24 Go / 96 Go memory
-
X-said
- Posts: 63
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 17:33
- Location: Omsk RF
Re: Happy Birthday XSI!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Grubber
- Posts: 165
- Joined: 22 Jun 2009, 19:11
- Location: Vilnius, Lithuania