BodyMixer for Softimage 2011

New plugins, tools etc.
ivemaker
Posts: 10
Joined: 12 Feb 2010, 14:24
Skype: ivemaker

BodyMixer for Softimage 2011

Post by ivemaker » 31 May 2010, 13:36

Hi every one. I developed my tool called BodyMixer. Work on the interface is not finished yet, the video I talked about functionality, Pre-Loaded apologize for my English, im from Russia)))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnrHn6KlYVk


(Moderator edit - use the URL tags, otherwise the link isn't clickable.
I've also embedded the video using the youtube tags, remove if you don't want it embedded - HB)

ivemaker
Posts: 10
Joined: 12 Feb 2010, 14:24
Skype: ivemaker

Re: BodyMixer for Softimage 2011

Post by ivemaker » 02 Sep 2010, 11:08

Hi ALL!

after 6 months of productive work, I brought his instrument to the stage of beta testing. All who want can download, test and set aside in this topic your comment
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.