I wanted to also give a stylized look to her features. I have been looking at a lot of Modigliani lately, so I think that influenced me a bit.
Would love to hear what you all think.





I hope Izze will forgive me off topic - it's not big deal (at least with ICE, and 3d app that already have Shrink Wrap operator) to 'switch the principle', and create operator that can benefit of underlying surface, if it's needed. Even I believe the way how it works looks a bit mad at first look.Hirazi Blue wrote:Okay, another silly question: Kristinka or Melena ICE Hair?
Now that you've showed the hair together with the face I find it to be quite a good fit, I was afraid the long hair would "drown out" the features too much...
;)

Well, you can apply multiple kH Follow NURBS modifiers to the same point cloud, the last kH Follow NURBS in the stack should have precedence in area of it's NURBS surface. That is how it's designed to work.izze wrote: I do have a question for you. I would like to know how to combine the Strand Fcurve to a slider or something. I have 14 point clouds, and dialing in the strand width for each cloud was time consuming.
FYI, I cannot get the Follow Curve to work in 2011. I know you are not planning updates, just wanted to point it out.

Thanks,izze wrote:I updated my follow curve compounds and they seem to be working fine now. Thanks a ton!