Hello
First, I’d just like to express my appreciation for si community still here. It is really greatly appreciated. The resource section is really a beautiful thing.
I could of sworn at one point I had found a plug-in or modification to allow me to modify the rendertree background. It might have been just to black. Does anyone have any idea if this exists or how I might do this?
Change render/ice tree background color?
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: Change render/ice tree background color?
Hi Stoecklem
Glad to hear!
there is an environment variable that sets the background to white (it was meant for screenshots for the documentation)
I think Stephen posted an article about it in his blog, can't find it at the moment.
-rr
Glad to hear!
there is an environment variable that sets the background to white (it was meant for screenshots for the documentation)
I think Stephen posted an article about it in his blog, can't find it at the moment.
-rr
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Change render/ice tree background color?
undocumented environment variables 2set XSI_EDITORS_WHITE_BG=1
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Stoecklem
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 04:53