Hi,
I have finally some time to fiddle with this...
In SI 2011 we can use IES lights, and I was wondering what people use to preview these lights before linking them in SI.
I found IES Viewer v2.99n at CGArena, but that one doesn't want to preview ERCO IES files, only Lithonia files.
ERCO also has the fixtures in DXF, so ERCO would be nice to use.
All other app I found weren't really up to the task.
Anyone found a nice IES viewer that shows all manufacturer's IES files?
rob
IES Lights - viewer?
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
IES Lights - viewer?
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: IES Lights - viewer?
You could try the slightly more spartanic ies_generator3 (RMB Save as, links directly to an exe-file), which can also be used as a viewer for IES lights...
I just tried this with a couple of IES files from the erco.com website and it seemed to work alright... ;)
I just tried this with a couple of IES files from the erco.com website and it seemed to work alright... ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!