Sophie

Comments on work in progress
milanvasek
Posts: 143
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 10:12
Location: Czech Republic

Sophie

Post by milanvasek » 23 May 2010, 22:35

Hi. I started modeling of new character this weekend.
Here she is:

Image

and sketch:

Image
Milan Vasek
ceramic artist & softimage fan
http://www.milanvasek.com

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: Sophie

Post by Hirazi Blue » 24 May 2010, 06:56

I'm impressed... (the sketch is awesome too) \m/
How much time has gone into this already?
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

User avatar
origin
Posts: 619
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:59
Location: warsaw

Re: Sophie

Post by origin » 24 May 2010, 07:10

Sketch is great...I love this kind of style. Now good luck with translating it to 3d :)

User avatar
ace63
Posts: 176
Joined: 07 Jun 2009, 10:30

Re: Sophie

Post by ace63 » 24 May 2010, 08:21

Well what can I say?
Both looking great so far! :)

opentarget
Posts: 129
Joined: 21 Jul 2009, 14:21
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Re: Sophie

Post by opentarget » 24 May 2010, 09:46

Really like it so far, look forward to seeing it unwraped and painted up.

milanvasek
Posts: 143
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 10:12
Location: Czech Republic

Re: Sophie

Post by milanvasek » 24 May 2010, 14:41

thanks :)

Hirazi: I spent something like 1.5days on that, but i used hands from character i did earlier... and sketch was done in train on my way from work :)
Milan Vasek
ceramic artist & softimage fan
http://www.milanvasek.com

User avatar
steven07
Posts: 89
Joined: 03 Jun 2010, 05:30
Skype: stevenpalomino
Location: Kansas City

Re: Sophie

Post by steven07 » 03 Jun 2010, 05:39

wow! This is awesome! I'd love to see a wireframe! I'm interested in how you did the wrinkles! Hopefully we'll be seeing more! :)

milanvasek
Posts: 143
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 10:12
Location: Czech Republic

Re: Sophie

Post by milanvasek » 20 Jun 2010, 11:49

little update

Image
Milan Vasek
ceramic artist & softimage fan
http://www.milanvasek.com

craft
Posts: 107
Joined: 02 Jan 2010, 23:40
Location: Portugal

Re: Sophie

Post by craft » 21 Jun 2010, 00:52

toon toonshading yeah! :x gotta love it.
great job man

izze
Posts: 176
Joined: 24 Sep 2009, 18:02

Re: Sophie

Post by izze » 21 Jun 2010, 14:26

Very clean modeling. Great proportions. Love it.

User avatar
dwigfor
Posts: 395
Joined: 17 Nov 2009, 16:46

Re: Sophie

Post by dwigfor » 22 Jun 2010, 15:11

I'd remove the interior ink lines from the face (from the nose and mouth, maybe eyes), and use textures instead.

sysgrunge
Posts: 9
Joined: 16 Jun 2009, 21:43

Re: Sophie

Post by sysgrunge » 23 Jun 2010, 00:54

Excellent work i like very much the feeling. Congratulations

User avatar
sirdavid32
Posts: 309
Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 03:36
Location: Ecuador

Re: Sophie

Post by sirdavid32 » 01 Jul 2010, 02:25

Vieports of the material editor and tree could be available? Sweet tones.

User avatar
farhaad_yousefi
Posts: 178
Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 20:45
Yahoo Messenger: farhaad_yousefi@yahoo.com
Location: tehran-iran

Re: Sophie

Post by farhaad_yousefi » 12 Jul 2010, 13:41

i think i'm in love.!! :D
\m/