Tutorials

Links and discussions concerning tutorials
Roymillersinn
Posts: 5
Joined: 24 Nov 2018, 23:57

Tutorials

Post by Roymillersinn » 25 Nov 2018, 19:22

I need a playist for si beginners thanks.

User avatar
Draise
Posts: 894
Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 18:48
Skype: ondraise
Location: Colombia

Re: Tutorials

Post by Draise » 26 Nov 2018, 14:48

I have a bunch of them on harddrive. I have the intro to Softimage already online. If you want, PM me and I'll pass on the link to watch them.

User avatar
Rork
Posts: 1359
Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands

Re: Tutorials

Post by Rork » 29 Nov 2018, 10:30

Just Google on Si training tutorials.

Most of the old training is there to find ;)

and there's a dedicated link on the forum for training: viewforum.php?f=22

rob
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!