Hi, ICE users.
I want to add integer A(per Point) and integer B(per Object).
*The points of the Object *
In this case, How do you this program in ICE?
Please tell me.
Add numbers with different contexts
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: Add numbers with different contexts
Constantine's "Procedural Topo Pack" plugin has a "to per point" compound which converts an integer to a "per point" value like this

To add a "per point" and a "per object" value (in the math sense) you can also just do the normal math ops on the two attributes, it will be converted to the lowest (per point in this case)

To add a "per point" and a "per object" value (in the math sense) you can also just do the normal math ops on the two attributes, it will be converted to the lowest (per point in this case)
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026
-
shadoo
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 13:45
Re: Add numbers with different contexts
Thank you for your reply.
But, I could not understand because I am a beginner.
So, I will ask more specific questions.
When setting random numbers at A(per point) of a grid and wanting to set the sum of them to B(per Object)
As shown in the figure, when connecting nodes, B does not become the sum of A, it becomes just a copy.
If connectting A context(per Point) to B context(per Object), the B context(per Object) will be A context(per Point).
I want to set the sum of A context(per Point) to B context(per Object)
But, I could not understand because I am a beginner.
So, I will ask more specific questions.
When setting random numbers at A(per point) of a grid and wanting to set the sum of them to B(per Object)
As shown in the figure, when connecting nodes, B does not become the sum of A, it becomes just a copy.
If connectting A context(per Point) to B context(per Object), the B context(per Object) will be A context(per Point).
I want to set the sum of A context(per Point) to B context(per Object)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.