Delete polygon matching a state.

Discussions about SOFTIMAGEs© Interactive Creative Environment©
shadoo
Posts: 5
Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 13:45

Delete polygon matching a state.

Post by shadoo » 09 Sep 2018, 14:39

Hi, ICE users.

I ask "Delete polygon matching a state" because I'm not good at ICE.

For example, if an edge length of polygon is greater than 1, delete the polygon.

In pic, I want to delete the selected polygons.

How do you this program in ICE. Please teach me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Kolya
Posts: 45
Joined: 03 Oct 2017, 17:17

Re: Delete polygon matching a state.

Post by Kolya » 09 Sep 2018, 15:27

Hi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

shadoo
Posts: 5
Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 13:45

Re: Delete polygon matching a state.

Post by shadoo » 09 Sep 2018, 15:54

>Kolya

Thank you! I will use it.

shadoo
Posts: 5
Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 13:45

Re: Delete polygon matching a state.

Post by shadoo » 14 Sep 2018, 15:39

I used the compound in a simple cloth ripping with lagoa advect mesh.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.