I am just working on a previz for a project.
Its all done in Softimage, rendered in Redshift.
Some of the models are freebes, so credits go to the turbosquid authors, textures are mostly from textures dot com.
Rendertime with Dof and Volume on 2x 1080Ti and 1x 1080 about 2-4 minutes per frame in FullHD.
I had actually only 5 days for that to just show, "we can do it"
When everything is cool, the models get animated in super, super slow motion.
Details like splashing water below the soldiers foot and wheels in slow motion will be added also and stuff like clothes and leaves gonna behave to the wind.
Still full of construction sites like flickering textures, missing textures, damaged geometry, bad blending between street and terrain etc.
The beautiful women leg in shot 01 is made with Pauls Fuzz (I love that plugin!).
Lots of ICE was used to scatter trees and grass.
The city is a mix of ICE and many, many compounds I found here in the forum as well as lots of tweaking by hand, based on a rome map I found.
Its not correct, but since its about streets and not about rome, I donw care
The houses are temporaer, gonna model some nice, roman houses as soon as I get the go.
Camera was done by my friend Richard Sako from p23.
(edit: forget to mention, the planet earth at the end was also done by Richard)
Version with no Audio yet:







cheers,
sant0s