Howdy all,
I hope 2018 has found you healthy and happy.
I have a bit unusual request, from anyone with the latest Arnold (5 I believe): can you share one or a few print-screens with all the settings of the Skin shader please?
Arnold Skin shader
-
McNistor
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 15:26
Arnold Skin shader
The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools.
-Thucydides
-Thucydides
-
McNistor
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 15:26
Re: Arnold Skin shader
Wanted to compare it to the Mantra's Skin Shader Core on odforce forums, but upon further digging they've removed the skin shader in Arnold 5.
The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools.
-Thucydides
-Thucydides
-
NNois
- Posts: 754
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 18:33
Re: Arnold Skin shader
They haven't removed the skin shader... anyway you can freely download and install arnold with a watermark.McNistor wrote: 06 Jan 2018, 12:12 Wanted to compare it to the Mantra's Skin Shader Core on odforce forums, but upon further digging they've removed the skin shader in Arnold 5.
-
McNistor
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 15:26
Re: Arnold Skin shader
Well, maybe not removed, but since they've marked it as "deprecated", its days are numbered as they say here:
https://support.solidangle.com/display/A5AFMUG/Skin
Regarding the install- I was hoping I could avoid that. Either way, I no longer need it for the time being.
https://support.solidangle.com/display/A5AFMUG/Skin
Regarding the install- I was hoping I could avoid that. Either way, I no longer need it for the time being.
The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools.
-Thucydides
-Thucydides
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Re: Arnold Skin shader
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!