https://www.behance.net/gallery/6032262 ... n-Captures
2017 - Portfolio with Softimage and Blender
-
sirdavid32
- Posts: 309
- Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 03:36
- Location: Ecuador
2017 - Portfolio with Softimage and Blender
OT: Guys it has been a tough year, but there´s still screencaps from 2017 yet with Softimage and Blender. I´d really appreciate all of your "appreciates" on my portfolio. Thanks! 
https://www.behance.net/gallery/6032262 ... n-Captures
https://www.behance.net/gallery/6032262 ... n-Captures
Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/3dcinetv
Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/3dcinetv
Web: http://www.3dcinetv.com
Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/3dcinetv
Web: http://www.3dcinetv.com
-
mc_axe
- Posts: 420
- Joined: 12 Mar 2013, 17:44
Re: 2017 - Portfolio with Softimage and Blender
Sweet stuff David! Keep up the good work!
-
sirdavid32
- Posts: 309
- Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 03:36
- Location: Ecuador
Re: 2017 - Portfolio with Softimage and Blender
Thanks MC_axe! I am willing to go further into fractures and random ID objects in 2018, so let's see if I can do a reel in Blender using SI concepts. 
Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/3dcinetv
Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/3dcinetv
Web: http://www.3dcinetv.com
Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/3dcinetv
Web: http://www.3dcinetv.com