For the upcoming holidays I wanted to let you know that as of today all my plugins are available for free on my website www.mootzoid.com.
Just download any plugin and you're ready to go without any license hassle and without making your wallet unhappy
You might wonder what is happening and why I am doing this.
In short: my little Mootzoid plugin business is no longer worth working on (= not making any cash). Since Autodesk EOL'ed Softimage I have been struggling, but now I am moving on to something else.
It was a great time - nearly ten years! - and I cannot express how much fun it was to work on the plugins and with you, the users, and to see what great stuff you guys did.
That's it
Happy holidays!
Take care,
Eric
PS: in case anybody is wondering: yes - I am fine. I am just moving on to something else