I will @RRay, also post the scenes of the setup.
But I have two more questions (writing this now the third time becouse somehow I always have to login again and alle written stuff is gone

.
I attached an image what I try to get. At the moment the instance shape rotates on its pivot (bottom points) and the next will again start on the surface of the emitter.
Now I would like to have the point position of the next particle, on the upper part of the older instance.
I thought about moving the pivot in one of the axes about the length of these particle.
But I also read somewhere, that it is not possible to move the pivots position.
Is there a trick to get that?
.
rotate_particles.jpg
.
The second question is again about the Null orientation.
Yesterday late night I had a setup, where I copied the parts (also attached as an image) of the "Null controller Force" and plugged it somehow into my setup.
That gave me the vector from the Null's Position, away in all direction around the null. But I couldn figure out, where to plug it.
First intuition was, to multiply the vector - without success.
And now I cannot find that scene anymore and try to get that vectors of the NULL again... not working anymore.
So I guess, I am on the right path, but have something logical again.
Thx so far!
sant0s

.
null_to_vector.jpg
edit: attached test scene I am working on.
domino_fall_away_from_NULL_not_working.v1a.scn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.