Hello Everyone,
I have a question that I wanted to post here because I like these forums as opposed to others, and I am hoping someone might have some information for me or can at least direct me to a better place to look. Recently, I have a possible job opportunity to make an ad for a billboard that would be displayed on a highway/tollway. Since this is my first time venturing into a project in this area, I am having trouble of coming up with a rate to do this. The trouble comes in with the sheer size of the project and the potential of business that can be brought in for the client via proper ad design/placement. If anyone has a ballbark number, as I dont want to go too low nor too high and possibly hidder future projects for myself or others, it would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has done a billboard add or knows of a better place for me to look for more information in regards to this, that would also be helpful...so far my browsing on the net, has come up with vague information - but I will keep looking. Thanks in advance.
Billboard Art
-
Rez007
- Posts: 609
- Joined: 12 Jan 2010, 14:51
- Location: Nevada
Billboard Art
Co-Founder/Co-Owner 2GMG (2 Guys Making Games)
Creator of Blaster X HD https://itunes.apple.com/app/blaster-x- ... 51024?mt=8
http://www.facebook.com/2GMGames
http://www.twitter.com/2GMGames
Creator of Blaster X HD https://itunes.apple.com/app/blaster-x- ... 51024?mt=8
http://www.facebook.com/2GMGames
http://www.twitter.com/2GMGames
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Billboard Art
Can't help you there myself, but it might be helpful to know in/for what country you do this work, as rates seem highly country-specific... ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Rez007
- Posts: 609
- Joined: 12 Jan 2010, 14:51
- Location: Nevada
Re: Billboard Art
Thanks for the quick reply...
I am in the United States (Illinois), and it would be for a location that is near Chicago.
Thanks.
I am in the United States (Illinois), and it would be for a location that is near Chicago.
Thanks.
Co-Founder/Co-Owner 2GMG (2 Guys Making Games)
Creator of Blaster X HD https://itunes.apple.com/app/blaster-x- ... 51024?mt=8
http://www.facebook.com/2GMGames
http://www.twitter.com/2GMGames
Creator of Blaster X HD https://itunes.apple.com/app/blaster-x- ... 51024?mt=8
http://www.facebook.com/2GMGames
http://www.twitter.com/2GMGames