
Please use this thread to suggest plugins that could be added to the si-community resource section (formerly know as rray.de/xsi)
⚠️Also consider dumping any unfinished stuff you have lying around in the resourcedump thread!

Hidden content: [ Show ]
Hidden content: [ Show ]
Opportunity Schematic.
In the schematic view, I often do a node folded state, but it is troublesome when developing it. Especially if you get data from people.
There is a shortcut called N key , but it is assumed that the node is selected first before pressing the key.
Folded nodes scattered here and there. Because I am further folded in the folded lower layer.
It is a story that I do not want to choose even if I know how to select where I'm folding where I am folded .
For example, it seems to be cool and looks like this ......,
With such a tree, if the places are folded here, you surely will be out of hand. I shoot all the opponents and gora and monitor from the window.
It seems that it was the situation that .... I also have a lot. It is quite common.
JScript
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Code: Select all
// Opportunity Schematic ver 2 var oViews = Desktop.ActiveLayout.Views; // Search dock view -> search floating view -> make it otherwise > var o FuckinSchematicView = oViews.Filter ("View Manager") (0). Views.Filter ("Schematic") (0); var oSchematicView = oViews.Filter( "View Manager" )(0).Views.Filter( "Schematic" )(0); if ( !oSchematicView ) { oSchematicView = oViews.Filter( "Schematic" )(0); if ( !oSchematicView ) var oSchematicView = Desktop.ActiveLayout.CreateView( "Schematic", "Opportunity Schematic" ); } var oNodes = oSchematicView.SelectedNodes; // selected node if ( oNodes.count == 0 ) oNodes = oSchematicView.Nodes; // all nodes for ( var i=0; i<oNodes.count; i++ ) ExpandNode( oNodes(i) ); function ExpandNode(oRecursiveNode){ // It seems to be recursive oRecursiveNode.Expanded = true; // Opportunity for ( var i=0; i<oRecursiveNode.Nodes.count; i++ ) ExpandNode( oRecursiveNode.Nodes(i) ); }
If you do not select anything, all the schematic nodes in the scene will be expanded.
In other words, nodes in the collapsed state disappear.
If you choose something, everything below the hierarchy of the selected object will be expanded. That's it. that's all.
Hidden content: [ Show ]
emTools compound list for searchHidden content: [ Show ]
Hidden content: [ Show ]
Hidden content: [ Show ]
Hidden content: [ Show ]