Pedro apparently has taken over control of spacetime, see his newest video just posted here:
via https://vimeo.com/groups/ice
Timeline Maps
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Timeline Maps
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026
-
FXDude
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: 19 Jun 2012, 19:59
Re: Timeline Maps
That is just wow
And here are other interesting clips from Pedro
An intro of a Discord Server all about "nodes" ::
NodeFlow Discord Server
And a Recorded session going through steps to get similar resuts of an excercise in XSI, Lightwave, Houdini, and Blender (1h43m)
nodeFlow LiveStream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS4Ayq2CWp4
If you dont have 2h right now, I suggest viewing the opening and ending remarks which I found to be interesting thoughts.
Of course concepts can be transferable, but how easy things can be for getting from one point to another
( not necessarily referring to points in space
and I hope that certain concepts about certain basics around that very regard,
could similarly be transferred from XSI to other platforms.