There's a " We experienced technical issues and if Products & Services are missing from your account, try signing in again or contact us for help."
and I'm moving computers.. But I need my XSI ,. and it's not showing in my Autodesk account even after afew hours ..
license transfer app also returns error ..
any ideas ?
I have a license and XSI is not show in my account ??
-
Rez007
- Posts: 609
- Joined: 12 Jan 2010, 14:51
- Location: Nevada
Re: I have a license and XSI is not show in my account ??
Hello,
If I were you, I would definitely file a support ticket with Autodesk. It is not as easy to find there as you think it would, but when you are logged in, goto the support drop-down and look for "view cases" or something like that, and then in there, there will be a way to actually create a new case. Hopefully, that can help you out.
If I were you, I would definitely file a support ticket with Autodesk. It is not as easy to find there as you think it would, but when you are logged in, goto the support drop-down and look for "view cases" or something like that, and then in there, there will be a way to actually create a new case. Hopefully, that can help you out.
Co-Founder/Co-Owner 2GMG (2 Guys Making Games)
Creator of Blaster X HD https://itunes.apple.com/app/blaster-x- ... 51024?mt=8
http://www.facebook.com/2GMGames
http://www.twitter.com/2GMGames
Creator of Blaster X HD https://itunes.apple.com/app/blaster-x- ... 51024?mt=8
http://www.facebook.com/2GMGames
http://www.twitter.com/2GMGames
-
t4d
- Posts: 51
- Joined: 06 May 2012, 02:26
Re: I have a license and XSI is not show in my account ??
Sorry I should have replied earlier yes filed a support ticket on Sunday and got download link and license issued fixed Monday.. Pretty cool really