nodeFlow Livestream
-
probiner
- Posts: 127
- Joined: 17 Apr 2013, 09:52
nodeFlow Livestream
Join the #livechat channel in the discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/qK8GeSk
Stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS4Ayq2CWp4
-
probiner
- Posts: 127
- Joined: 17 Apr 2013, 09:52
Re: nodeFlow Livestream
There's an explanation of what I'm going to do in the beginning, check the time stamps in the video's info `show more`.
Softimage timestamp: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS4Ayq2 ... u.be&t=167
Scene files at: https://goo.gl/wgKfr1
Softimage timestamp: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS4Ayq2 ... u.be&t=167
Scene files at: https://goo.gl/wgKfr1
-
Draise
- Posts: 894
- Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 18:48
- Skype: ondraise
- Location: Colombia
Re: nodeFlow Livestream
What a beautiful initiative. I will be tagging a long here.
-
Mathaeus
- Posts: 1778
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 19:11
- Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Re: nodeFlow Livestream
Some custom Houdini SOP, PB_something, seems to be missing. Perhaps you'll want to enable saving of custom operator into Hip file.
To test these things, usually I'm making the custom HDAs somehow invisible to H, let's say by temporary moving the entire HDA folder on some place where H won't be looking. Perhaps there's another way, too.
To test these things, usually I'm making the custom HDAs somehow invisible to H, let's say by temporary moving the entire HDA folder on some place where H won't be looking. Perhaps there's another way, too.