Hello.
I want to make hotkeys for these selecting tools. Pick point/edge/polygon referance. Probably I will need to make a script button for it. When I use these tools there is in no code in script editor to make a script button.
Hotkeys for referances
-
Talik
- Posts: 63
- Joined: 09 May 2017, 09:13
- Skype: nihao00042
Hotkeys for referances
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
mc_axe
- Posts: 420
- Joined: 12 Mar 2013, 17:44
Re: Hotkeys for referances
Im no good in scripting so i cant write the script exactly, but you need a script that:
Enables pick session (stores selected object and selected point )
and then applies
SetTransientReferencePlane("selected object.selected point");
Enables pick session (stores selected object and selected point )
and then applies
SetTransientReferencePlane("selected object.selected point");
-
Grubber
- Posts: 165
- Joined: 22 Jun 2009, 19:11
- Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Re: Hotkeys for referances
I am no good with scripting too, but these jscripts are working for me:
Would be nice to set component manipulation mode to Ref via script as well. Maybe someone knows how to do it.
Code: Select all
var selectPoint = PickElement( "point", "Select point", "Select point" );
var point = selectPoint.Value("PickedElement");
SetTransientReferencePlane(point);Code: Select all
var selectEdge = PickElement( "edge", "Select edge", "Select edge" );
var edge = selectEdge.Value("PickedElement");
SetTransientReferencePlane(edge);Code: Select all
var selectPolygon = PickElement( "polygon", "Select polygon", "Select polygon" );
var polygon = selectPolygon.Value("PickedElement");
SetTransientReferencePlane(polygon);-
CYTE
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 05 Sep 2015, 05:55
Re: Hotkeys for referances
You can set Transform to Reference with:
Application.SetTransformRefMode(3)
This is the python script version.
Cheers
CYTE
Application.SetTransformRefMode(3)
This is the python script version.
Cheers
CYTE
-
Talik
- Posts: 63
- Joined: 09 May 2017, 09:13
- Skype: nihao00042
Re: Hotkeys for referances
Thank you guys! You're amasing!
How to pick these tools on screenshot? For easier use I need an ability to pick referance after selecting polygons/edges/points that I want to transform.
How to pick these tools on screenshot? For easier use I need an ability to pick referance after selecting polygons/edges/points that I want to transform.
-
Grubber
- Posts: 165
- Joined: 22 Jun 2009, 19:11
- Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Re: Hotkeys for referances
I found JScript version of this:CYTE wrote:You can set Transform to Reference with:
Application.SetTransformRefMode(3)
This is the python script version.
Cheers
CYTE
Code: Select all
SetUserPref("3D_TRANSFO_REFERENTIAL_CHANGED", 3);-
Talik
- Posts: 63
- Joined: 09 May 2017, 09:13
- Skype: nihao00042
Re: Hotkeys for referances
Guys thanks for replies. I need exactly these buttons for purpose. The difference is that these buttons have a picker to pick point/edge/poly referance. I can select polies edges or points and set the transformation axes after. Very handy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.