For now. To be updated as info arrives.
http://www.isotropix.com/fmx2017
Clarisse IFX 3.5 coming.
-
NNois
- Posts: 754
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 18:33
Re: Clarisse IFX 3.5 coming.
and then... the missing tool, the builder ! https://www.isotropix.com/products/clarisse/builder
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: Clarisse IFX 3.5 coming.
Do you work with it? in your opinion a 3 person studio can benefit from it?
-
NNois
- Posts: 754
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 18:33
Re: Clarisse IFX 3.5 coming.
Hi, I don't work with it, I'm too in the 2/3 person studio wagon, and I build exactly setups like that each on project this is totally necessar if you want to iterate fast and keep you ahead of technical and repetitive tasks.Bullit wrote: 24 Jul 2018, 17:38 Do you work with it? in your opinion a 3 person studio can benefit from it?
That's why too Softimage was my package of choice for years (the pass system). In Houdini, you can do all that in a way less friendly manner but if I'm right Houdini 17 will bring 2 new context and I believe one is dedicated to scene assembly ;-)
Clarisse Builder seems fantastic IMHO