currently in between jobs and whilst upskilling to Houdini FX like there is no tomorrow am available to take on all kinds of Softimage work - if there is any left
although I am a 3D professional for over 15 years (started with Softimage 3D actually in 1997!) and a 3D Generalist able to take on many different types of work, my strengths are in all kinds of particle, fluids & volume FX simulation, both procedural and animated, pretty much expert level ICE Technical Director.
most recent reel for FX Technical Director work is here
https://vimeo.com/198072539
Additionally a more complete body of my creative work can be found here with extra links and details inside
https://www.artstation.com/artist/tekano
Generally freelance contracts are on site in central London UK but am happy to work remote, I have latest Soft 2015 SP2, 2x Redshift licenses and a small GPU workstation render farm.
Not sure how long I will be free for, but the only work available for the likes of me in London right now is in Houdini FX work, so that is my intended direction.