Vieport Camera Distortion Problem
-
CafeNight
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 27 Apr 2015, 07:10
Vieport Camera Distortion Problem
Hello, got problem after using Tweak User Normals Tool, camera in perspective lose focus
hard to explain properly. I attach images
hard to explain properly. I attach images
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
tarkovsky
- Posts: 61
- Joined: 05 Oct 2012, 18:02
Re: Vieport Camera Distortion Problem
Check camera clipping plane?
-
Draise
- Posts: 894
- Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 18:48
- Skype: ondraise
- Location: Colombia
Re: Vieport Camera Distortion Problem
I got that same problem too.
-
mc_axe
- Posts: 420
- Joined: 12 Mar 2013, 17:44
Re: Vieport Camera Distortion Problem
Yeah, select camera not the root, open settings(enter), Under primittive tab there is a clipping plane field, play with the near and far plane values.
-
CafeNight
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 27 Apr 2015, 07:10
Re: Vieport Camera Distortion Problem
Thanks for answer, but it isnt help I try play with it and restore to default but no response still same
and after ViewCube gone too and I try creaty new camera still same with any other views top right etc.
and after ViewCube gone too and I try creaty new camera still same with any other views top right etc.
-
Draise
- Posts: 894
- Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 18:48
- Skype: ondraise
- Location: Colombia
Re: Vieport Camera Distortion Problem
I think I got the error with the Shape Editor open when using that tool. I fixed it by switching the viewport display type, like to wireframe, back to shaded, etc.
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: Vieport Camera Distortion Problem
Odd
can you post the scn file here?
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026
-
CafeNight
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 27 Apr 2015, 07:10
Re: Vieport Camera Distortion Problem
yeah strange and Yeah I can add scn file but after close and re-up xsi everything works fine I can see my new normals with some tweaks but cant still use tweak normal on fly
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
mc_axe
- Posts: 420
- Joined: 12 Mar 2013, 17:44
Re: Vieport Camera Distortion Problem
Hmm I cant reproduce the bug in your scene :\ with the tweak normal tool.
Does the tool it self gets broken?
The default clipping plane vaules are affected at all ? check before and after.
Really odd if its something more complicated like a rendering buffer problem in all viewports or something, then maybe try what draise suggested (go back and forth between shading modes), or try a new camera or camera reset. Or disable the navigation cube for a while. Not sure whats happening.
Does the tool it self gets broken?
The default clipping plane vaules are affected at all ? check before and after.
Really odd if its something more complicated like a rendering buffer problem in all viewports or something, then maybe try what draise suggested (go back and forth between shading modes), or try a new camera or camera reset. Or disable the navigation cube for a while. Not sure whats happening.
-
danyargici
- Posts: 56
- Joined: 09 Nov 2009, 09:58
Re: Vieport Camera Distortion Problem
ATI/AMD Card?
-
CafeNight
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 27 Apr 2015, 07:10
Re: Vieport Camera Distortion Problem
yeah 390x
I thinking about it, problem may be from Videocard but I dont know what tweak
I thinking about it, problem may be from Videocard but I dont know what tweak
-
Draise
- Posts: 894
- Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 18:48
- Skype: ondraise
- Location: Colombia
Re: Vieport Camera Distortion Problem
I can reproduce it, finally.
M + move widget + toggle to other mode (rotate, eg.) + move widget = viewport error.
Workaround: Toggling through all SRT widgets again fixes the error.
ATI/AMD card
M + move widget + toggle to other mode (rotate, eg.) + move widget = viewport error.
Workaround: Toggling through all SRT widgets again fixes the error.
ATI/AMD card
-
CafeNight
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 27 Apr 2015, 07:10
Re: Vieport Camera Distortion Problem
I almost forget about it and starting using another alternatives and yeah thats working pretty neat with reset SRT
Thanks a lot
Thanks a lot