Randomize FCurve VBS

User avatar
Ray
Posts: 1
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 12:50
Location: Japan

Randomize FCurve VBS

Post by Ray » 13 Jun 2009, 00:02

Hello,

AZ_RandomFCurve - Randomize FCurve VBS.
Softimage XSI v6.02, 7.x

Direct download can be found here:
http://www.si-community.com/download/sc ... rve101.zip

Jho
Posts: 49
Joined: 12 Feb 2013, 06:57

Re: Randomize FCurve VBS

Post by Jho » 30 May 2013, 11:16

Doesn't seem to work on 2013 SP1. At least I couldn't get it to work. Installed alright but nothing happens when I try to use it.

I was a bit surprised to find there was no initial fcurve noise in Softimage. Can't think of another 3d software that doesn't have that. And I don't want to start figuring out how to make an ICE tree for just wiggling an object a bit. Had to animate it by hand, which is ok, but still, I'm a bit disappointed.