Build an ICE setup that instance some random geometry. Quite alot particles, but thats not the problem.
I cached one frame via 'cache on file' node and also read it via that node. I unpluged the main ICETree, of course.
Than, when I step on the timeline to frame two, the particles will show some seconds later, way faster than uncached - what should be normal ;)
But when I change to lets say frame 50, it will need a long time to show the particles.
Like I said, its cached and I unplugged the original ICETree. Oh and particles are set to points and only 1% are displayed.
When Render I completly hide visibility. But even that it needs ages to start rendering.
I tested to move the ICETree to Post-Simulation Stack, but thats not chaning anything.
Also tried it with the cache manager: caching some frames, loading it into the animation mixer and just stretch the cache timeline... also needs long time.
Where could be the problem?
thx alot,
sant0s